Sunday, September 13, 2009

Living Social

I have to say, I have really become accustomed to the Living Social: Beer application available through Facebook.com and LivingSocial.com. It's a pretty cool place to enter in all of the beers you may have sampled over the years and post a simple review, flag your favorites, and check out photos of different containers, etc. It is a more organized version of something I was trying to do myself a couple of years ago through Flickr.com. I like LS:Beer for it's ease of use. I know there are several other review sites--and they have their positives as well as their negatives--but LS:Beer just plugs into my toolkit seamlessly. I suggest you check it out.

http://beer.livingsocial.com

1 comment:

Liam D said...

Thanks for using LivingSocial: beer! We are glad that you like it and welcome your feedback anytime at feedback@livingsocial.com.

Cheers and thanks for LivingSocial!

Liam
livingsocial.com